Exploring Arduino uses the popular Arduino microcontroller platform as an instrument to teach topics in electrical engineering, programming, and human-computer interaction. The book shares best practices in programming and design that you can apply to any project, and code snippets and schematics that will serve as a useful references for future projects even after you’ve mastered all the topics in the book.
- Includes dozens of projects that utilize different capabilities of the Arduino, while interfacing with external hardware
- Features chapters that build upon each other, tying in concepts from previous chapters to illustrate new ones
- Includes aspects that are accompanied by video tutorials and other rich multimedia content
- Covers electrical engineering and programming concepts, interfacing with the world through analog and digital sensors, communicating with a computer and other devices, internet connectivity, and much more
- Explains how to combine smaller topics into more complex projects
- Shares downloadable materials and source code for everything covered in the book
Exploring Arduino takes you on an adventure and provides you with exclusive access to materials not found anywhere else!
Introducing Exploring Arduino
Praise for Exploring Arduino
Jeremy shows you how to use an Arduino to build electronic things with skill akin to a carpenter using a hammer to build a house.
An excellent in-depth book that combines Arduino instruction and the science of electronics. Jeremy Blum is knowledgeable about the Arduino platform and a well-versed hardware hacker.
Jeremy’s easy-to-understand style and depth of content about the Arduino translates well from his YouTube videos to this all-inclusive book. It will not only allow digital beginners to get their footing but will also allow the old guard of hardware to dip a toe into the hobbyist friendly end of the swimming pool and start connecting their devices.